r Wicked Things Horror Blog: Other Places to Read My Articles & Factoids

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Other Places to Read My Articles & Factoids

You might not be aware that I not only author this blog, but I also publish on a few other websites and blogs.  I am going to post links to some of the favorite articles I've written by myself as well as some others who read my stuff so you can check them out!


Some of my favorite subjects to blog about are of course, horror, horror movies, strange and horrible history and curiosities, gross medical abnormalities and subjects of the like, strange customs, mental illness and social issues that this subject carries, poetry, literature, frugal shopping, astrology, metaphysical subjects, the paranormal (of course), kitchen witch and spirituality, and a myriad of other subjects you might find interesting if you enjoy reading my blog(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

`

`